Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill error-- again

npr
Pro
Fixes: 9

bill error-- again

When I got PN broadband and phone I paid my line rental 12 months in advance. The first month bill included £13.99 for line rental which after I complained was refunded.
I've now got my second months bill and again PN have included £13.99 for line rental.  Shocked
I can understand a error on the fist bill but to repeat it on the second months bill is ridiculous.
Please get your act together PN.  Undecided
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: bill error-- again

Hi there,
Sorry about that, the LRS contract didn't activate correctly, hence the charge for line rental.
I've activated it now and will arrange a refund for the line rental fee for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
npr
Pro

Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing what next months bill shows  Cheesy
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I've just double checked and the LRS contract shows as active so billing should be as expected when the time comes, let me know if not.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
npr
Pro

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi there,
I've activated it now and will arrange a refund for the line rental fee for you.
Adam

Well, this months bill is correct.
Still haven't had the refund of £13.99 from the last bill.  Angry
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
Sorry about the billing error, I've refunded £13.99 to your account, please allow up-to 10 days to process.
npr
Pro

Thanks  Smiley
currant101
Dabbler

They are doing this to us as well, except for refunding the money that is.
These "mistakes" should not be happening.  There is obviously a problem but plusnet are still doing it to others
I think everyone should complain to their banks and get the direct debit payments reversed.  This should encourage plusnet to do the right thing, having to sort out "mistakes" which happen to aid plusnet's bank balance.  After all, not everyone checks their bank statements when they should.