Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill/email querie

glesgajohn
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

bill/email querie

Hi I recently recieved 2 emails  from pl,usnet, could anyone tell me what they mean , i contacted plusnet but got no reply

1st email

Our Support Team have opened Question 171722428 to track an issue on your account.

Dear Mr John Graham,

Unlimited Fibre - Market 2/3 (Subscription) discount (17 months) - £5.00 

2nd email

Hello John,

Account username:

Our Support Team have closed Question 168779239 with the comment shown below.

Dear Mr Graham,

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your patience, I have re added the discount of £5.00 for the remainder of your contract.

Kind regards,

is this a reduction on my bill ?

thanks

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information (username) removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

16 REPLIES 16
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: bill/email querie

Hi there.

Looks like we've re-added your monthly discounts of £5 for the remainder your contract to bring your costs in line with what was agreed over here.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glesgajohn
Rising Star

thanx

why is my bill bieng increased by a £1.00 after renewing my contract and bieng told it would be £28.99 for 2 years and 4 months into contract it is bieng increased ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems.

Our prices are increasing for all our broadband customers by £1.

We advise that this may be the case in your contract:

We may make changes to prices, content and terms at any time during your contract. We'll tell you about important changes before they happen and if a change is detrimental you'll be able to end your contract without any fees.

If you're not happy with this, I'd recommend discussing it with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glesgajohn
Rising Star

I can now change providers then ? without any penalty ?Huh

you done this in my last contract , increased it by a £1.00 months into the contract ,

I'd recommend discussing it with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632.

if there are no options then its pointless discussing it is it not ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

if there are no options then its pointless discussing it is it not ?

We'll be happy to discuss a new deal.

Anoush

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glesgajohn
Rising Star

i dont understand how a new deal will help if i just renewed my contract,

unless my bill stayes the same or decreases then a new deal wont be of intrest to me 

glesgajohn
Rising Star

after our probs re BB and it was fixed , i see my contract has been increased by a £1.00.
my contract was agreed £28.99 for 24 months so if u insist in increasing my bill, i will have no alternative but to leave .without penalty.
waiting a reply
glesgajohn
Rising Star

just tried to get through to the number above, it has a 20min waiting time and im not waiting that time on phone , the onus is ob plusnet to keep customers , also recieved a text to visit website , thats what im doing , if i dont hear  from plusnet i will continue to change my provider without further notice

thanx

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Our Customer Options Team will be happy to offer you a new deal to keep you as a customer.

This is the reason I'd recommend getting in touch with them. Many apologies for the inconvenience caused by any wait times you might experience. At the moment, there's absolutely no call queue and they're here until 8pm.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
glesgajohn
Rising Star

thanx for reply 

Our Customer Options Team will be happy to offer you a new deal to keep you as a customer.

i conntacted them and all they offered me was to release me from contract and charge me full price .

ie

put up price 

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Can you explain what you mean by "release me from contract and charge me full price" it makes no sense to me.

If you are released from your contract you are presumably no longer a customer so I fail to understand what you are trying to say.Huh

glesgajohn
Rising Star

im on a 24 month contract £35.99 reduced to £28.99 (increasing by £1.00 to £29.99 )  , thats what im led to believe .!

and if i cancel contract they will put me on a rolling contract and charge me  £35.99 a month , bit of a con if u ask me

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Not really a con, if you are released from your contract you are free to go elsewhere. 

There are other ISP's that do not have in contract price increases, but not this one. That said, if you currently pay for Caller Display, then that will be free, so you will end up paying the same. 

glesgajohn
Rising Star

re-Not really a con

I was asked to take 24month contract out 4 months ago and told i would only pay £28.99 per month for 24 months , no increase , if my bill  increases within the 24 months   ( 4months  ) then that is misleading as i was ,not told that at the time , but i must say when i was on a 12 month contract last year they done the exact same thing , thats a con in my eyes , if u see it diffrent then your bias 

free to go elsewhere, exactly what i will do thanx

a £1.00 is not much its the principal , how much they make by upping land line charges then Broadband charges by JUST a £ ?

Caller Display

dont hqave it dont use a land line