Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill amount is incorrect, help please

triceratops
Dabbler

bill amount is incorrect, help please

Hi,

Can someone from Plusnet sort my bill out please, just checked it as was issued today (26th march 2019) and it's wrong. At the time i took offer out it was £35.99 yet my bill has come in at £43.99, they have added 'Unlimited UK & Mobile' twice to my bill. Also on the 19th march 2019 i paid for line rental saver (12 months upfront). It says £17.00 to pay but is wrong as they charging me twice for 'Unlimited UK & Mobile'.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: bill amount is incorrect, help please

Hi @triceratops

I'm really sorry to hear about your billing and I have updated you via complaint ticket here

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance as we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

triceratops
Dabbler

Thanks for the quick response, just to confirm they will deduct £8.00 from the bill before payment taken in one week or will they take amount as stated on my bill and then refund the £8.00?

Thank you.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

HI @triceratops, I have added a further response on the ticket for you here (due to it containing account specific info).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
triceratops
Dabbler

Thank you understood, although not great as when i was with talktalk they take money 7 days after you receive bill like plusnet but they amend it immediately so when direct debit payment is taken you don't have to wait for a refund, cant see why plusnet can't do the same.

Thank you.

Anon
Pro

Join the discussion on the thread Direct Debit Guarantee, which I started.

I also point out there that I started a similar thread 11 years ago. Pnet have been operating this system of making customers accept whatever their billing system doles out, without a chance of the customer getting it changed and then having to wait at their mercy for when a refund is issued. I am sure that is not in the spirit of how BACS see DD's operating.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.