cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

been waiting three months for issues to be resolved

plusnetarecrap
Dabbler

been waiting three months for issues to be resolved

been waiting three months for plusnet to refund me some money and sort out problems with my phone bill. I have spoke with three managers who havent bothered phoning me back three months later still waiting for same problem to be resolved was promised by managers that my services wouldn't be disrupted unitl the investigation had taken place. they lie lie lie and lie some more now my family is suffering because of this companyi  have two girls that are  revising for there exam they have now been halted from doing so WHY? when i was told that this was the companys fault have been promised that this would be resolved  and would never happen again two weeks later im on the phone after work and still nothing no ive been cut off when was promised they wouldnt until this problem was resolved. since October this company has compensated me over 200 pounds in six months and i had to fight for three months to get this back and they wonder why i dont trust them i wish i had never used there service and recommend no one uses this company  thanks for wasting my time they breach there contact and dont even care about the customer
6 REPLIES 6
plusnetarecrap
Dabbler

Re: been waiting three months for issues to be resolved

And look they still don't care
jim:red all caps changed as per Forum Rules mod:end
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi,
Please accept our apologies for getting back in touch with you. It has taken some time to review the account and speak directly to the agents and team leaders involved with your account over the past few months.
From reviewing, I can see that you indeed have a dispute raised regarding the call charges as well as refunds on the account however it seems that we're still awaiting receipt of the banking information from your side to show that no refunds were received as we can see that our system shows this transaction was made. As advised by the support team and team leaders, we need to have this information provided before we can investigate this matter further.
With regards to the account being deactivated, this was done as the account fell into arrears and billing details were removed, as such we must take precautions by restricting the account in order to ensure that no further payments can be accrued. Given this, we have followed standard procedure as per the terms and conditions of service which covers all customers where our billing is concerned.
Moving forward I can see that you have been back in touch with a few different departments by phone and it seems that some action has been taken to move forward. As such I will leave this post here so as not to add any confusion into what you're pursuing with the escalation you now have in place on your account.
If you need anything more than we would be more than happy to help.

plusnetarecrap
Dabbler

I was personally told by two managers not to make a payment until this was resolved as previous refunds you had taken the mick with aswell now if your telling me that four months waiting for the same ticket to be resolved  and waiting four months for a 74 pound refund then waiting 3 months for another refund of 38 quid to be investigated is acceptable and waiting for you to ring me back 8 failed manger call backs ive had now i have my daughter with no internet and gcses to study for  have offered to make a 100 pound payment and still nowhere im still on the phone now 55 mins later still nowhere 170 quid you lot owe me in total and its taken four months to resolve plusnet make mistakes and we suffer for them thankyou very much seriously dont join this company they make u suffer and get stressed out for there own mistakes is it my faultt its taken them four months to refund me 170 quid is it no managers have called me  at all and then i only get told one refunds been made on friday just gone because i phoned to finally  ask again for the 20th time what was happening. what gets me is i was promised by a team leader megan that i wouldnt be disconnected until the investigation has taken place and all compo was paid to me she told me to wait to make a payment until it was sorted i made thois complaint in march thanks for wasting my time

plusnetarecrap
Dabbler

Ive sent the email three times maybe if u credit my card and not the card i used once when i had bank fraud commited may have helped you out a bit i said dont refund the card even gave you the card number and look u still refund my nans card in hornchurch apparently funny how ive sent these statements and its not my fault ur team leader gave me the wrong email address the first time then got correct one and have sent it then was told id have to wait four days for them to recieve it what a joke
plusnetarecrap
Dabbler

And for three months straight you charged me for mobile mins when id been told three months in a row my mobile plan would go on and i didnt then fighting for three months to get refunded that aswell i can go on all day about this company and what gets me not one single apology for 8 months of pure hell
jim:red All caps changed as per Forum Rules mod:end
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back to us Temp_Name,
As outlined earlier, we seem to be awaiting details from yourself on the bank statements from what I gathered from both the support tickets and speaking to the billing team leader. Once we're in receipt of these we should be able to look into the matter of the billed mobile minutes and check the refund we have showing as sent on our systems.
With regards to being told to remove your billing details an not pay for the service, there doesn't seem to be anything to that effect on the account, nor does there seem to be anything such as this recorded on the account after listening to the support calls. Given that this would be against the terms and conditions of the service this shouldn't be something that was communicated to you and certainly something we haven't been able to find while listening to calls.
It appears that we have requested payment on a number of occasions after you raised the query and you offered part payment on one those so this must indicate that the correct information was relayed to you at this point and the consequence of not making the payment would have been explained. At present your account has now been deactivated as a result of this and all services have been restricted.
Given that this is a public forum and it has proven difficult to explain the above fully while protecting your billing information, we will update the support ticket on the account with details moving forward as this is secure, private and we're able to provide a deeper explanation of the situation. The support ticket you will need to monitor is 88411657 however the matter remains that we still require copies of the banking statements to progress with the investigation of the refunds.