cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awaiting refund after switch

LR1
Hooked

Re: awaiting refund after switch

Just seen this on another thread.  I have completed the form, others might wish to do the same -

Other plusnet users in a similar position to me should use OFCOM's monitoring form for billing problems. Although they cannot take up our cases individually, enough of these forms reaching them will let them know what's happening here. 

https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

pandy6

Apparently the tickets close after 11 days of inactivity, I just add a comment like "still waiting" every 9 or 10 days, I have a calendar reminder so I don't forget.

pandy6

Hi,

I was advised that if the complaint is not resolved within 8 weeks the ombudsman can step in (still only 6 weeks for mine), they can be contacted here:

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/sectors/communications/contact-us

LR1
Hooked

Thanks pandy6

LR1
Hooked

Thought I should record that I have finally today received a cheque for the refund I am due!  I hope other people's issues will also be resolved soon.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @LR1

Thanks for letting us know you have received your cheque refund. I am pleased to hear you have received it but I do apologise for the length of time it took to resolve and inconvenience this will have caused.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team