cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any1 else been charged for free evening and weekend calls

kellydb

any1 else been charged for free evening and weekend calls

hi guys im new to plus net and so far had an absolute nightmare anyway iv just logged on to see if there was any update regarding my £50 cashback which i doubt ill see and decided to check my bill anyway was shocked to see the amount as i never really use my home phone and when i have checked my itemised bill i have been charged for loads of calls that take place 18:00 and onwards and even decided to check dates aswell and there are loads of weekend calls have been charged im on evening and weekend calls so am totally wishing i never joined now as internet really poor now to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Angry Angry Angry
just wondered if any1 else had same problem
4 REPLIES 4
dsw
Grafter

Re: any1 else been charged for free evening and weekend calls

Evening counts as after 7pm. This is clearly stated on the website. Not sure about weekend though! That should be included. Are they 01/02/03 numbers?
For example go to http://www.plus.net/packages/broadband-calls/# then click the ? next to evening and weekend and it'll give you the full blurb. It's also in the terms at the bottom of the page under phone.
*Evening & weekend calls: Means calls to UK landlines beginning with 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870 made Monday-Friday 19:00-07:00 and anytime Saturday or Sunday. Calls must be started and finished within these times to be inclusive (non-chargeable).
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You shouldn't be charged for calls under 60 minutes to 01/02/03 numbers that you dial after 7pm (or at weekends). Happy to take a look at this in the morning when I'm back in the office to see what's happened.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've just replied to your ticket.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
As per conversation earlier today, I hope I have answered all of your queries.
I have added a ticket(58506810) to your account, this has further information regarding your phone line.
If you need anything else then just let me know.
Chris