cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account cancelled?

nittygritty
Grafter

account cancelled?

hi i recently moved to sky last week, i tried to sign into my account to find out what my final bill will be and find out that you have cancelled my account, so i cant even log in to find out the details of my final bill? can someone look into this and send me the details of my final bill, thank you
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: account cancelled?

Hi there,
This is because there's nothing further to pay as the account has been closed. Do you want an invoice of the last payment you made to be e-mailed to the contact address on your account?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nittygritty
Grafter

thanks for quick reply, yes please adam  thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorted.
can you reply to this thread to confirm that you've received the message please?
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nittygritty
Grafter

hi thanks adam, just recieved invoice, for £14.49 however it states this price was for a charge for the period 18-05-2011 to 17-06-2011
my line cancelled on the 10th of june? so why was i charged the full £14.49 , there should be a reduction for the days not used should it not?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've just refunded you £5.26 for the 8 days between the service ceasing and the end of the payment period, sorry that was charged. Hope that sorts it for you Smiley