cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your are provider of services how's about billing for them???

Daniel28012
Rising Star

Your are provider of services how's about billing for them???

It's unacceptable I have been waiting for a bill since December 12. I have multiple sclerosis and don't need the stress of potentially getting a high bill when you finally sort out the screw up. All I keep getting is hopefully is sorted soon from plusnet how's about doing something to actually fix the issue. 7 days from today I will start to change supplier if this billing issue is not fixed. Times up no more waiting get this fixed or lose a customer. I'm not taking any further hopefully it's fixed soon. If I have to I will goto the ombudsman service about the termination fees if I have to change supplier.
10 REPLIES 10
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Your are provider of services how's about billing for them???

Hi @Daniel28012,

I'm very sorry that you have not had a bill produced since December and for any inconvenience that this is causing you. Unfortunately, our billing team are still working to fix the issue that has suspended billing on some accounts.

Once the issue has been resolved, we'll produce a bill for the payments that we've not been able to take and we can arrange a payment plan to ensure that you're not having to pay it in one go.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@EmilyD to be fair the white screen issue people where having took a few minutes to fix so what makes this problem so special that it's taking months to fix Huh If I'm being honest the impression I have is no one is looking at it because it's not effecting enough customers. I may have this wrong but the really long ticket on my account accompanied by the 2 month wait has left me with this impression unfortunately. I am sick of chasing Plusnet for this when I could be doing other stuff. Any customer in my opinion who waits this out should be gifted at least 2 years free service because this should not be happening and it should not be taking ages to fix. I'm 31 now I keep thinking will I finally get a bill before I'm 60 from Plusnet. What Plusnet don't understand is not every single person in the country is loaded and junk like this effects a person's budget. It wouldn't be so bad if Plusnet allowed customers to pay the accounts into credit so a customer could pay the contracted line rental so when a bill actually prints it will be very low due to the credit they have paid sat there waiting for the bill however your company don't allow this but to be fair your the only company I have come across that doesn't allow a customer to pay in credit. This should be Plusnets top priority. Everything else should be put on hold apart from anything that effects a customers line from working. Without getting money from bills there no company and you run the risk of going bust or been sold by BT because of losses incurred. Does bt have the same issues if they don't why are you not using the same billing system??? In the 7 days I also intend to write the press some emails because it's out of order. Like I say I'm moving company if it's not fixed by next Wednesday.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

I'm also considering going to Plusnets head office on Saturday even if I have to ask around for a lift. I'm wondering if Plusnet wanted to give me my bill in person for some strange reason.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Surly a bill isn't a lot to ask for.
Daniel28012
Rising Star

That should say the white screen issue took a few weeks to fix not minutes. That's a typo
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Screen shot from today surely this is unacceptable.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Daniel.

I understand the frustration and concern, but unfortunately we can't unsuspend the billing of your account as there's an issue which would likely lead you to get incorrectly charged that is being worked on at a high priority.

There is nothing we can do to escalate or prioritise this further and to be honest I wouldn't worry about this. We'll let you know when we've generated your invoice and we'll arrange a payment plan if the amount is too big for you to pay in one go.

While I appreciate you've said you want to leave without any termination charges because of this I'm afraid that us not charging you for a service you're receiving is unlikely something we can waive termination charges for however as above I understand that we'd likely produce a big invoice at the end but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Thanks for your continued patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

@Daniel28012 wrote:
<snip> What Plusnet don't understand is not every single person in the country is loaded and junk like this effects a person's budget. <snip>

I'm not convinced that the above is a good argument in this situation. Surely a customer would know what the basic contracted monthly amount is and, therefore, that amount could be set aside each month. Calls may be a bit harder to work out but surely a guestimate would be helpful? That way any customer should be able to pay most, if not all, of their bill when it is eventually produced.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

It does state on Ofcom and cisas websites that a company should bill customers for services on a monthly basis. How much longer is this fiasco going to continue??? Come on plusnet, get your act together.
6 months to sort out your billing issues out is a joke.
All we hear from plusnet is that we will pass feedback to the relevent team/dept...This is not good enough . Get a grip Plusnet
Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Gandalf looking at the forum it looks like you upgraded the billing system not long before I joined Plusnet. Did you have these problems with your old billing system because if you didn't if it isn't broke don't fix it comes to mind. Clearly the new billing system is not fit for purpose.