cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Plusnet bill's now ready to view - NOT!

Lynnpin
Grafter

Your Plusnet bill's now ready to view - NOT!

You sent me an email half an hour ago saying that my bill was now ready to view.

I have had Plusnet broadband for many years but this month took your phone package as well. You will soon be taking £30.99 on 7th February but I have no idea what this is for as there are no bills showing up in my account management centre. It looks like I'm not the only one having this problem but I thought it was fixed.  Can you send the bill via email if you can't fix the problem please?

5 REPLIES 5
Oldtechy

Re: Your Plusnet bill's now ready to view - NOT!

Like many others, I haven't been able to see a bill since last SEPTEMBER. This must surely be against regulations for Direct Debit payments, so maybe its time to involve the FCA.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Lynnpin sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue. I have created a support ticket response here and also attached your most recent bill to the support ticket.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi @Oldtechy I apologise that you have been affected by this issue since September 18. I have responded further via a support ticket on your account here

Please let me know if there is any additional support that I can offer.

Lynnpin
Grafter

Thank you Satss. I hope it gets fixed soon.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Lynnpin no doubt you will be back here next month

Lynnpin
Grafter

Ha ha.Funny Wouldn't be surprised.

I'm trying to give it time to settle down but I'm sure my broadband speed is worse since taking out line rental as well.  There's no logical reason why it should be slower but, hey, there's no logical reason why my first and second problems occurred either. Given that my broadband speed only manages a steady 3.5Mb I cannot afford to lose any of it!