cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

”You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”

FIXED
Toyota
Dabbler

”You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”

Hi, when I try to make any changes to my account I get a notice saying...

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”

I don't actually remember making any changes, or if I did it was a long time ago, can anyone help me with this please? 

Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12
moansalot
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: ”You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”

Hi - This a LONGSTANDING glitch with Plusnet back office / IT System  -  personally i had this issue over 5 years ago and apparently it's still not been addressed.

Hopefully plusnet staff will pick this post up  - otherwise call the help desk and be prepared to hold on for a while  and they should be able to assist you -  good luck

Toyota
Dabbler

Re: ”You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress”

Oh dear....

I've had a look and it seems I tried to add on free caller display, it doesn't allow me to cancel that request so hopefully someone will fix it for me soon...

I don't want to run out of my contract whilst waiting to gain access to my account.

Thank you for answering, I didn't realise this was an ongoing problem, I've also noticed quite a few other people have had the same issue, 

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Toyota, thanks for getting in touch.  I'm sorry for the issues you're having making an changes due to the error message and would like to get this sorted for you Smiley

It looks likes features have been added to the account but never gone live on the back end system. I have now added these, so after 24 hours the account should update. If the error message still appears after this time though, please just get back to me so I can assist further for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Toyota
Dabbler

Excellent news, thank you very much for your help, hopefully I'll be back up and running tomorrow 🤞😁

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @Toyota,

How's it looking from your end of things now - any problems or does it seem to be sorted? Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Toyota
Dabbler

Hi @TheMightyAJ no unfortunately it's still exactly the same...and I can't make any changes to the account still...

I think when I tried to add the free call features below it messed it up somehow...

”Additional advanced call features you've added: Caller Display (Awaiting activation), Voicemail (Awaiting activation), Plusnet Call Protect (Awaiting activation)”

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi there,

I've just sorted that for you now. I'm really sorry for these were stuck for longer than normal. 

If you have further issues or there's anything else you need help with, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Toyota
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf 

Everything is running smoothly now,  Thank you so much for sorting this out for me, it's very much appreciated 😁👍👌

Toyota
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf @TheMightyAJ 

I'm hoping you can help me again please🤞 I renewed my contract over the phone for another 2yrs on Friday...the only problem is that my account is not showing the new contract details...

But it is showing...

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.”

Can you please take a look at this for me? Thank you 😁

Moderators Note

Duplicate post removed

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for renewing with us!

That's a legit message, as your new contract's not yet begun, because it's due to go through on your next bill date. Smiley

We emailed you details at the time including when we'd expect it to start but if you can't find the email, you can view it online here > https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=561435979

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Toyota
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf 

Thank you!! I was worried that it wasn't going to go through before my renewal date, thank you so much for your help! Hope you have a fabulous day 😁

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Toyota

Cool. No worries at all, have a good day as well! Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet