cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

FIXED
jeanwat

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Hello

I haven't made any changes to my account for several years. But as prices are going up I would like to review and/or possibly change my options.

However I can't do this because, when I log into my account I see this:

"You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

Looking at other posts about similar issues, it seems someone needs to update my account. Please could this be done.

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Fix

Hiya @jeanwat,

I'm sorry to see you are experiencing an issue with making changes through your online account and for any frustrations this is causing.

I have fixed this for you, please can you try again for me and let me know if you have any further issues?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jeanwat

Thank you very much @SammyM! That worked

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

YAY!! fantastic, please let me know if you need any further help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team