cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

TheRFfamily

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

Hello, hopefully someone from Plusnet support will see this and be able to help.

I’ve been trying to make a change to my package, but I can’t get any further than the screen that says ‘you cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress’

I’ve been trying for the last couple of months to do this and the same message keeps coming up. I’ve tried to call, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?!

Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

@TheRFfamily 

It's a known problem with the website.

A staff member will come along in due course and get it sorted for you.

Brian

greygit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

It is a problem that has existed for not just days, weeks or even months.

It is a perennially persistent problem.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I've sorted that for you now. Voicemail was stuck in an awaiting activation state when it was already active.

Can you let me know if the error's gone away? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet