cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

LauraD1

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Hi,

While on the plus net support portal, I am seeing this message :

An error has occurred

I am trying to renew my services but no luck.... Any idea?

Thanks 

Laura

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

@LauraD1  Welcome to the forum.

No doubt a Plusnet staffer will sort this out for you but they can be a bit thin on the ground over Bank Holiday weekends. In the meantime an alternative is to ring the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 and sort out a new contract with them. This line is normally answered quite quickly.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Hey @Laura01, thanks a lot for getting in touch. 

This one isn't going to be as straight forward as a similar post I picked up today, in that your active installation isn't showing up on our suppliers' side, so I'm unable to make any changes to the call features that are pending on your account. 

I've sent them an email to update the details surround your active service, and will follow back up on this on Monday. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds