cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

FIXED
seaviewit

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Account stuck with error 

Cannot proceed to Broadband upgrade.

Can you UPDATE whatever DB table needs updated.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
seaviewit

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Would really like to start the fiber upgrade process, but as no-one is reading these issues, will probably goto BT

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Fix

Hello @seaviewit I've looked over your account and I cannot see a reason for this error message that you're facing on the Member Centre. If you're still getting this message when you're trying to upgrade then you'd need to speak with our Customer Options Team. 

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
seaviewit

Credit where it is due, I phoned the help center numbers and after the usual Faff of authentication, my issue was addressed and after a couple of business days of processing the pending caller display request cleared. Caller display even works.

I work in Production Support, so I may be shouting into the /dev/null, but

Thanks You Plusnet.
A long standing Madasafish user.

alosend
Dabbler

I too have had this problem for a long, long time.  Among other things I want to change to Line Rental Saver and a ticket has been raised to this effect but nothing seems to be happening.  How long does it take to remedy what would seem a relatively minor issue ??????.   Come on Plusnet.

CinderEla
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 2

Hi, there.

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I am truly sorry to hear you've been having issues with your account. I apologise how long this is taking. I have looked into your account and found that it's been raised, and once the issues has been rectified, you'll be advised. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. All the best, Ela

Ela
 Plusnet Help Team
alosend
Dabbler

Thank you for your rapid reply Ela.  However my 'patience and understanding' is running out.

SarahP

I also have this issue when I tried to add some of the free call screening options as I was fed up with the amount of scam calls. Please can you review. Thanks

alosend
Dabbler

It is now 20th April 2021 so it is 5 months since your post CindereEla and nothing has been rectified and my question is still open and keeps being put on hold.

I find it almost incredible that Plusnet employ software technicians so inept that they have been unable to solve  the problem after all tis time especially as it appears that there are many other members with the same issue.  Perhaps they don't employ and technicians at all and they are just kidding us.  Roll on when my contract runs out.