cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

mcacciagrano
Dabbler

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

Hi,

While on the plus net support portal, I am seeing this message :

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

indeed, I cannot make any change...

I cannot see the phone status either : I get a blank page, when I click on the ''Phone" tab.

Please let me know which phone order is in progress, as I am not aware of any.

Thanks

marina

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

Hi @mcacciagrano,

I have reviewed your account today and I can see that this has been caused by an error on our systems. I've spoken to a colleague about this and after making a few alterations we believe this should now be resolved. If you experience any further problems then please let us know and we'll be happy to help out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Kazwright15

Re: You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress

Hi, I am having the same issue on my account. I haven't placed any orders. I am trying to also find out why I have only 10Mbps download and 1Mbps upload speeds. My account is supposed to be Fibre Unlimited Extra.

Thanks in advance.

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @Kazwright15,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Kazwright15

Hi Josh

Thanks for your reply. I have reported in on the said system twice and by phone once. I appear to have not had the correct service since the beginning of my contract, so in fact I have been overpaying for months. I am classed as vulnerable at the moment and unable to leave the house and seeing my family would be nice. My mental health is now at rock bottom but it is obviously not a priority for your company to give good customer service - just something that is not fit for purpose. I would like you to tell me how long the delay is likely to be, will it be days, weeks, months or years as it as already been. Is there any point in reporting faults when your company clearly takes no notice

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Kazwright15. Thanks for getting back in touch, appreciate the testing you've carried out already. I've sent you an email with some changes I'm going to make to the line. Please feel free to get back to me there Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Spey_avenue

Hello,

Any chance my account could be checked for the same error please? 

"You can not make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in process"

I need to select a new broad band package but cant do it due to the error

Thanks 

AmandaB

I also have the same error message.Please can Plusnet fix this

miltonomicon

I am also getting the same error message.