cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You cannot change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

plussedoff

You cannot change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

1. This message has been on the account home page for months if not from the beginning of the contract. I want to renew the contract and change the call plan, but can't.  It is a known fault I see, please remove this message as there has never been any change requested or curremtly in progress.  Many thanks 
9 REPLIES 9
plussedoff

Re: You cannot change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

Called at 6pm and [CSA Removed] sorted the problem with the system. I can now edit and renew online.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: You cannot change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

Hi @plussedoff, glad to hear it has now been sorted.

We are sorry that we couldn't pick up your post any sooner.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
hilly

I too have the same problem, unable to change product. My account says I already have a product change in progress. I have no change in progress which I am aware of.

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Hi @hilly,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201067476

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I have also got this issue, plus, no access to billing portal and no money taken for current bill.

hilly

Hi Josh

Thank you for sorting this for me. 

jake_hello

I also have the same problem. It's been saying that I have a phone order in progress (see attached screenshot) for months. I always just assumed that it would "complete" in some way eventually and that would unlock things. It has got to the point where I do want to make a change (or at least see how much it would cost to do so) but am blocked from being able to do so. I'd prefer not to have to raise the problem in a public forum but I can't get through any other way as you no longer have an email address for support, your Live Chat appears to be permanently offline at the moment, and your telephone line just says you can't take my call and cuts me off. Please help!

jake_hello

A Plusnet colleague has kindly taken some kind of action that should fix this in the coming days. Thank you.

jake_hello

Unfortunately, I have to take back what I said about this. It's now been almost a week and the error message persists. If anyone from Plusnet is able to assist with solving this on my account I'd be grateful.