cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

alicerogers

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

Hi,
My account has always go this message when I login 'You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.'

I'm now out of contract and would like to renew but can't because of this message.

Please help

2 REPLIES 2
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being proces

@alicerogers 

This is a known problem on the website. A staff member will come along in due course and get it fixed for you.

You could try the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 - tell them you're thinking of leaving and see what deal they offer.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Hiya @alicerogers, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the issues with your account and problems this is causing you!

I've took the necessary steps our side and this should now all be sorted for you Smiley  Can you let me know if the error has now gone?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team