cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

FIXED
Highlighted

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

I've recently received upgrade/renewal offers via email however when I go into my account it gives the above error message.

I don't have any orders outstanding (although the order status for my Plusnet Hub when I first switched to Plusnet is showing Delivery in amber rather than green).

Is it possible to resolve this without me needing to call the contact centre please?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 55

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Fix

Hi @RestlessNatives,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. If you're looking to renew, the best option would be to call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 between the hours of 8AM-8PM from Monday to Friday, 9AM-7PM on Saturdays and 9AM-6PM on Sundays.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team