cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

FIXED
RestlessNatives

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

I've recently received upgrade/renewal offers via email however when I go into my account it gives the above error message.

I don't have any orders outstanding (although the order status for my Plusnet Hub when I first switched to Plusnet is showing Delivery in amber rather than green).

Is it possible to resolve this without me needing to call the contact centre please?

7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Fix

Hi @RestlessNatives,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. If you're looking to renew, the best option would be to call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 between the hours of 8AM-8PM from Monday to Friday, 9AM-7PM on Saturdays and 9AM-6PM on Sundays.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Proggable

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

I have this same issue.

Previous topic posts on this same subject (duplicate issues) seem to have been resolved by a data fix.

Is someone able to fix my account data?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ Proggable,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

The 'error' message you're referring to occurs if you have any remaining time on a contracted product even if only a few days. If you are trying to renew before the product expires this should be done by contacting our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 between the following hours: Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00 Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00 Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00.

Thanks - LF

Proggable

Hi

I've been subscribed to Plusnet for a few years now.

The error message, "You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.", has always appeared on the account dashboard.

Last time I asked on here about it I got a fob-off reply. Please can someone now properly fix the issue. It's obviously an erroneous bit of data on the account - there are plenty other posts mention the same problem.

Many thanks

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Proggable,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. I've taken a look into this with a colleague this morning and we've made some changes that we believe may have resolved this issue. If the problem persists, please drop us another message so that we can review the case further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Proggable

Many thanks - that seems to be the issue fixed now 👍

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'm glad to hear that's done the trick. If there are any further issues then please don't hesitate to get back in touch and we'll be happy to help out Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team