cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

zaz

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

Hi Plusnet,

Since the start of June every time I go into my account on the website I get the message:
"You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later."

I've not requested any changes although I think I just got moved to a more expensive tariff as I got to the end of my fixed period. I am now stuck paying the expensive rate each month unable to renew and get onto a much cheaper tariff, please can someone take a look at my account.

1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Hi @zaz, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there was a stuck change on your account and I can confirm I've removed this for you now so you should be able to take any renewal offers you've been sent now. If you still have issue sin doing so then I'd recommend giving our Customer Options Team a call who should be able to assist you further with this. They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

I hope this helps and if there's anything further we can help you with then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.