cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

FIXED
R8ych123

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

Hi

this message keeps appearing on my account if I try to upgrade or add products.

there are no orders in progress- I’ve been with Plusnet over 2 years.

9 REPLIES 9
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being proces

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being proces

@R8ych123 

It really is easier to get a new contract using the phone and choosing "thinking of leaving"

If you don't get through within 15 minutes, hang up and try again.

Dave

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @R8ych123 😎

Could you private message me your username so I can get this order error message looked at for you please? 🤗

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Robpurcell

Hi tinytaco, any chance you could look at my account as well? I've had no answer on my similar question here
https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Order-in-progress-error-can-t-renew-or-change/td-p/...
R8ych123

I did this a few days ago, still no response

R8ych123

An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is cur

Hi

My account still shows the following message:-

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.

Judging by this forum it's a common problem - can someone please fix it asap. My user name is raych123.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: An error has occurred You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is

Moderator's note(s):

Two threads by the OP merged to keep support in one place.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Fix

Hi there, this has been amended for you now. Thanks for your patience.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
GJH360

I'm having similar issues. Moved house ten weeks ago and my account was stuck with message "Cannot change products as order in process. This persisted for a month and customer services couldn't resolve so set me up new account. Same thing has happened again and unable to make changes. Cannot get through to customer services.

I am so fed up with Plusnet I am cancelling two mobile contracts with them and would cancel Broadband but would incur several hundred pounds cancellation charge as they set up a new contract. May end up paying this soon as getting nowwhere with Plusnet.