cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

jame914

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

i resigned with you guys and upgraded, i had an email saying changed to my package would take place on the 06/06/22.

its now the 9th and my package is still the same speeds?  

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

@jame914 What were you on previously - Fibre Unlimited with an upgrade to Fibre Unlimited Extra?

John
jame914

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

Hi john,

yes thats correct,

but my speeds are still at 38mb,and on my account it still says I'm  just on unlimited and not extra, and i get the you cant change your product at the moment message.

it was suppose to switch on the 6th of this month but hasn't.

many thanks jay 

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Looks like the upgrade hasn't gone through, then. One of the Help Team should pick this up by the end of tomorrow, and hopefully get it sorted, Ocaissionally, the automatic systems fail, and the upgrade has to be prodded manually.

John
jame914

Here's hoping,

many thanks for your help john 👍

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @jame914, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the concern caused here. 

From what I can see the upgrade completed on the 10th and the account now reflects this. Can you advise if you are still seeing the error message and if your speeds have now gone up?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team