cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

FIXED
grdav
Grafter

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

I signed up to a new 18 months contract on 10/03/2022, but I noticed when I login all open tickets have now been closed and the message "You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress" is showing and the old charges are still showing rather than the new charges relating to the new 18 months contract.

Is something stuck or is the product change really still in progress

Thanks, in advance

12 REPLIES 12
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Fix

Hiya @grdav, thank you for getting in touch and also for choosing to recontract with us. We really appreciate your custom!

I am sorry for the issues with the contract and for the concern caused by this. It looks like it has just got stuck; I have provided further information about this, along with the steps I am taking to get this sorted for you here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223150356 Smiley

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please just get back to me. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
grdav
Grafter

Ok, thanks @LaurenB for super quick response and new ticker; thought it was taking longer than usual 🙂

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries! I'll keep you updated on the ticket whilst I get this sorted for you Smiley Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
grdav
Grafter

Hi @LaurenB that looks as I expected now 👍 thanks, I can't see the credit you've applied for March might that appear tomorrow or have I missed it 🙂

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me and glad all looks well your side too Smiley

The credit should go through onto the account within the next 2 or so hours and then reflect against your next bill. 

If you've got any other queries at all, please just let me know!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
grdav
Grafter

Hi @LaurenB

I wonder if you could check whether the credit for the next bill has been applied as I've just checked in the Billing and payments section on my dashboard and the "Your balance" part is showing zero; I assume the credit would show in "Your balance" part, but I stand to be corrected 🙂

Thanks, in advance

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @grdav, I have had a check and can see the credit has applied and shows on your unbilled items, so will reflect on the next bill Smiley I hope this helps!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
djullah

I also have this problem and lost connection for around 24 hours recently. Please can you rectify and advise. Thanks
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @djullah, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the issues with your service, it looks like you're now back up and running Smiley

I am very sorry that you too are having issues with your account online. I have taken a further look into this for you and provided more information on this issue, along with the steps I am taking to resolve here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224388984

Please just let me know if you have any further queries in the meantime.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Chaz
Fixes: 1

Hi there - I have just picked up on this happening on my account as well. I renewed my contract on 3rd July, and have been charged full price since - two lots. My account has the "You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress" message up. Please can you resolve. Many thanks.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Chaz,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I'm really sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. I've had a look over the account this morning and I've raised a response via a support ticket, which can be accessed here. I hope that this helps, but just let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to assist Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team