cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

sjforeilly

You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

I signed up to a new 24 month contract on March 1st, but when I log in to my account it states that "An error has occured, You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress".

I cannot see anything relating to the new contract, although I did receive an email confirmation of the change when it was put through.

Is there a problem with the product change?

My bill is due to land on April 1st and I'm hoping that it will pull through the new price and not the out of contract price.

Any help would be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress

Hiya @sjforeilly

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate it. When you take a new deal it will automatically start from the next bill date and prevent you from making changes to your account until that date has passed. 

After you next bill your online account will reflect the new deal and make further changes to your account. 

Please get back to me if you need any further help. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team