cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later.

FIXED
wmackay
Grafter

You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later.

I moved my landline from BT to PlusNet on 11/09/2019 and I am want to add Evening and Weekends to my package. However I am unable to change my package as I get the following error

"You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later."

Also my bill on the 23rd wasn't generated.

How long does it take to process an order?

16 REPLIES 16
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again l...

@wmackay,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to add this at present as it looks like the billing on your account has been suspended (which is why you weren't billed on the 23rd), this means we also cannot add the Evening and Weekends to the account either. Once resolved we'll be able to add this for you, in the meantime it will mean we also will not be billing for calls, and will be able to manually credit back any charged calls that should have been included in the E+W call plan once billing is resumed. 

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again l...

I moved my landline from BT to PlusNet on 11/09/2019 Sad  and 12 days later his billing is suspended  Shocked YOU could not make this up Crazy2

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

mine is currently suspended too was billed for august as normal but have not had my september bill and now my october bill will be due on the 5th .

wmackay
Grafter

Why has billing on my account become suspended? How long should it take for it to be unsuspended?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @wmackay,

The billing being suspended is due to a known issue with our systems. We're working on a fix for this issue as soon as possible, however I'm afraid that we don't have any specific timeframe to provide at this time. Once we get ready to lift the suspension of your billing we'll notify you in advance with further information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
beta_tester
Dabbler

I am also receiving the error as my billing has been suspended for 2 months. Last month I wanted to remove some channel packs & reduce my calls package.

However, I am now at the end of my contract. Are your agents able to make changes to accounts in this situation (i.e. start a new fixed price contract with different products)? If not I may as well look for a new ISP.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @beta_tester I'm sorry to see we've suspended billing on your account temporarily. Unfortunately we can't make any package changes or process any renewals in the system until billing is moving again.

That shouldn't mean we can't agree a new contract if you're at the end of an existing term. We've discussed this previously on the community and that discussion can be found Here.

I've left notes on your account to this effect if you decide to call us to renew. Alternatively I'm happy to arrange a call back.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
wmackay
Grafter

Billing on my account is unsuspended now and a bill have been generated. However I think I have been double charged for my line rental and I am being charged an out of contract price for my fibre. Also I would like to add anytime calling to my price plan.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @wmackay 

I'm sorry to see your bill which we've generated is not accurate. I've looked into this for you and I've added a reply onto a support ticket you'd be able to view and reply to by logging into your account then going Here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
wmackay
Grafter

I have replied to the support ticket. Due the duplicate line rental and missing fibre discount I believe I have been over charged by £59.69.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Sorry about this, I've added another reply to the ticket which I now hope helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
beta_tester
Dabbler

Hi, I called to discuss my options with one of your agents & agreed a new contract & price. I can't see any changes on my account since the changes were made. Is this correct? Will the details update once billing is re-enabled?
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @beta_tester, if your account billing is currently suspended, the new contract won't show as active as the action will be queued in the system. I have provided a more detailed response here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
wmackay
Grafter

Thanks for your help @Gandalf hopefully I received the refund soon.