cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another complaint where is my £50 cashback

Barb67

Yet another complaint where is my £50 cashback

I signed up some many weeks ago now and am still awaiting my cashback via an email I should have received 10 days after my BB service was set up, some many weeks later and after constant chatting with advisors who keep fobbing me off about informing Marketing etc I still have not received any cashback. Why not. I note forums here and on Martin Lewis moneysavingexpert site all say the same. So Plusnet where is my Cashback? I am 80 years old and would like that money to pay towards my husbands gravestone
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Yet another complaint where is my £50 cashback

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the cashback yet.
One of our agents is keeping a eye on this for you and as soon as we know more we'll be in touch.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Barb67

Still no Cashback and is nearly 5 months despite promises, read other peoples complaints and we are at a point it was sent by royal mail but never arrived
Next step Ombudsman
So many people are having the same problems!!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

hi Barb67,
I'm just looking at your account now and am going to escalate the open ticket about this over to one of my colleagues to chase this up for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.