Did you mean: 

Yet another cashback email missing

sickandtired
Hooked

Re: Yet another cashback email missing

its not solved , until the cash arrives, 

its like a babies dummy....just to keep us pacified 

as for
other department ..... chap on next desk with a sticky note ?, must be to be such a low key set up.

yorkiecol
Dabbler

@OskarPapa thanks for the response. I will wait and see what happens,  for further information regarding this issue and for the rest of the community reading this. I have done some  research on the subject and found out why this issue seems to occur so often. it starts at the Plusnet end with the type of E mail you send. being a [do not reply] most e mail servers assume that it's advertising spam so sent it to that folder instead of to the customers inbox. most email services only keep spam/junk mail for a limited period typically from 10 to 30 days so if the email is not picked up within this time period it is deleted. 

the customer therefore never receives it. this issue is made worse because the CS are not telling the customer to look in the spam folder. as it should be there before 10 days,  bur instead telling them it can take up to 2 months to arrive which is nonsense as most are sent in the first 10 days of going live. by which time the e mail server may have already deleted it. 

if you sent the voucher application in a standard E mail format like everything else you send out this problem would not occur it would have been easy just to add a link to the E mail for where you go to redeem it.  problem not only solved but would never have been a problem to start with.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @yorkiecol, thanks for getting back to me.

I can definitely appreciate that at times the correct information isn't being given out and can certainly raise that with the relevant management.

With regards your reward, I've just updated the ticket I opened - please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Twosoc
Hooked

@yorkiecol if they just sent out the physical cheque automatically then there would be less problems too. If the system is set up to generate an email automatically rather than a person manually sending it then it can be setup to print out the relevant cheque, with corresponding envelope then a minion merely has to put it in said envelope and run it through the franking machine.
However, logic obviously doesn't enter into it, as they're trying their hardest to avoid paying. A shock, I know.
Its also funny how no one has replied to my comment about the terms not being clear, as it clearly states when the email is received, not sent
yorkiecol
Dabbler

hi @OskarPapa thank you for your intervention in this matter. the cheque arrived this morning. I am still dumbfounded that community staff can get things done when everyone else in the PlusNet team says it's impossible. well done you and your fellow help team members. one happy customer here. 

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Glad to hear that @yorkiecol,

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Customer9
Dabbler

I'm glad you got that resolved.

I' m still waiting for that cashback email.

So far have given my details as requested to two Plusnet 'helpers' who haven't done anything.

Per usual theme:

NO cashback email was ever sent to me.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Customer9,

I would be happy to chase this up and take personal ownership of this.

Can you please PM me the last two digits of the account number and sort code of the bank account that pays the monthly bill.

Can you also advise in the PM if you are the account holder.

Once I have this I will look into this further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Customer9
Dabbler

Thank you, I will PM you the details immediately. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Thank you for your message @Customer9, I have replied.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Customer9
Dabbler

I have replied 

Thanks.

Customer9
Dabbler

Thank you for resolving this.