cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another billing issue

oldchadsorchard

Yet another billing issue

Can someone at plusnet look at question 186103842. Raised the call at the start of the month and no one has looked into it. Really need to sort my invoices out asap as I am trying to complete my VAT return. You are taking the money but not providing me with invoices 😕

4 REPLIES 4
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Yet another billing issue

Hi @oldchadsorchard,

I'm sorry that we've not provided you with your invoices and for the inconvenience that this is causing you.

Unfortunately, there is an issue on your account whereby the billing on your account is "stuck" and the invoices haven't been produced. Our billing team are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this but unfortunately they have been unable to provide a timescale as to when this will be fixed and the invoices produced on your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
oldchadsorchard

3 more months and no resolution, not even an update. Will cancelling my direct debit help you pull you finger out and sort the issue?Huh

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @oldchadsorchard

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@oldchadsorchard wrote:

Really need to sort my invoices out asap as I am trying to complete my VAT return. You are taking the money but not providing me with invoices 😕

If you are still unable to complete your VAT because of this Plusnet billing problem, then you probably need to inform HMRC of the reasons for the delay?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.