cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another £50 cashback thread

eamonn98

Yet another £50 cashback thread

Hi, I'm creating a new thread because I don't want to hijack one of the other threads relating to this issue, however I recently signed up for plusnet broadband & home phone (the evening & weekends package) and I've yet to receive an e-mail regarding the £50 cashback form. I've noticed a couple of other users have fallen into the same boat as I (may) have and therefore I wonder if someone could look into this for me?
Many thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Yet another £50 cashback thread

This is something we are investigating with our suppliers, there have been few cases where this has happened. I've had a look at this for you and taken the required action for when this happens, it won't effect anything your side and you'll still receive your cashback. I've created a ticket on your account(ticket #57958961), this will keep you up-to-date with your cashback offer.
If you need any further help with this, let me know.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Out of interest - who are our suppliers in this context as I can't see how BTw ot BTo can affect the issue of a cashback email assuming that the migration/line activation is proceeding as planned.
Or is there an underlying ordering problem of which this is a symptom,
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The suppliers in this instance aren't BTw or BTo, it's a company we're using to do the fulfilment of the cashback for us (I'm not sure of the name of them at the moment).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

This is starting to look depressingly similar to the Marks and Spencers vouchers! Sad
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)