cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Yes another) Reward Card Query

AKB88
Hooked

(Yes another) Reward Card Query

Hello, I signed up on the15/09/2020 with the promise of a £75 reward card, however I've not received any correspondence via e-mail or post from either Plusnet or the people Plusnet use to issue them, so I'm hoping someone here would be able to look into it for me.(?) I can see this is a fairly common issue that customers face!

Kind regards,

Adam

4 REPLIES 4
AKB88
Hooked

Re: (Yes another) Reward Card Query

Really disappointed not to have any sort of response to my question. I feel like many others that the promise of a reward card is just a way to suck new customers in and hoping they forget about it after a while so they don't have to be honoured.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Hi @AKB88,

I apologise you haven't received any response to your original post. I have looked into your account and left a ticket to explain what has happened in regards to your Rewards Card. You can find the ticket here

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
AKB88
Hooked

Many thanks for getting back to me 

Adam.

AKB88
Hooked

Just writing an update for those that are in the same boat as me:

Just got off the phone with customer services who provided me with a code which would have enabled me to claim the reward card had I received it in the e-mail that was sent but not received and the telephone number for Purecard. The customer service rep said it was worth a try ringing them but was very doubtful I would get any joy from them as they will probably say the same thing Plusnet say, that the claim e-mail was sent, but not acted upon during the 2 months window so has now expired.

I feel a hard lesson is being taught here, no matter how good a deal may look, don't sign up to deals where the provider isn't the one issuing the reward(s) themselves as this just muddies the waters. Never before Plusnet have I failed to receive the incentive that was due be it a bill credit or cashback applied as bill credit.