cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong install date?

stef1989
Grafter

Wrong install date?

Just had a text saying an engineer will be out to install our broadband on the 12th August at our new house. I had arranged this to be done on the 21st August (8am-1pm) as we don't move in to the house until the day before.
Can i get you to fix this please and can i also get you to double check that my services at my current address are closed down on the 20th August.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
stef1989
Grafter

Re: Wrong install date?

For some reason my internet has been cut off today. This was meant to be the original cut off date but I called 2 weeks ago to say our move in date to our new home had been pushed back and that my cut off date was moved back to the 20th August.
Can you put the internet back on as I'm at work and don't have time to wait 30+ mins at this time in the morning.

Thanks.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Wrong install date?

I've just amended the order for your new address and that's now set for the 21st as requested.
Unfortunately the order to cancel your services at your current address wasn't cancelled correctly meaning that your current service has been ceased. We could reactivate these temporarily but it'll take 5 working days once both of the cease orders have completed. I'm really sorry for that error.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.