cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong bill amount

avest420

Wrong bill amount

Still getting charged the wrong amount.

Last time I had a chat with Plusnet, not only was I re-directed three times, nothing was done to resolve my issue.

I've asked THREE times by now. A little annoyed at this point. Get it done, get it right.

Can someone please review the chat transcripts between my account and Plusnet and resolve the issue once and for all.

5 REPLIES 5
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Wrong bill amount

Hi @avest420,

I'm very sorry that you are still being charged incorrectly despite you raising this with us multiple times and for the inconvenience that this is causing you.

I've had a look into this now - my response contains some account specific information so I've added it as a ticket on your account which you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

If you read on here you will find several people posting about being charged wrong amounts and having difficulty getting their money back. Sadly Pnets billing is a busted flush with no timescale for resolution.

Make a formal complaint and press for deadlock, they cannot fix it, and go to Ombudsman Services. You can ask for immediate refund of the whole amount from your bank if paid by DD, under the DD Guarantee. But that will give you real grief with Pnet who will restrict your services etc and it is all their fault. Disgusting.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
avest420

Hello @EmilyD,

Thank you for a quick response and for taking on this case. To be honest I expected to have to explain for the fourth time what my issue is, so bonus points for taking the time and actually digging through instead of asking me to provide you with the details.

You are my Obi-Wan Kenobi with regards to this. I really hope this gets resolved as my patience as a customer has run out 🙂

avest420

Hi @Anon ,

Thanks for the tip. Going to give Pnet one more chance.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for your patience @avest420 and for allowing me the opportunity to take ownership of this for you.

I'll be manually adding the discount on before the bill is produced each month until the system issue is resolved and I'll let you know if I encounter any problems. Please get in touch on here if you have any questions or if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team