Did you mean: 

Wrong bill amount?

FIXED
creativecowell
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Wrong bill amount?

Hello,

So I've just checked my billing account on P/net and noticed something a bit weird. I renewed my contract in February as I moved house and weren't allowed to carry my previous contract over. Last month I got billed £1.81 (which is incredibly random) and this month I will be charged £15.99. It looks like I'm not being charged for line rental. I don't usually complain when being charged less but I don't want a big bill to bite me in the bum in a few months time.

Can anyone help?

Dani

10 REPLIES 10
Anon
Pro

Re: Wrong bill amount?

Hi,

Join the club, some of us have had no bill since last year.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
creativecowell
Hooked

Oh wow, I had no idea this was a problem - I was with Plusnet on my previous contract and everything was fine. Incredibly annoying if this is the case, I don't want to be expected to put the money aside and pay in one lump sump - otherwise what on earth is the point of a Direct Debit!!!!!!! 

Anon
Pro

My last bill, and others have longer periods, was billed Novemebr 18.

Add to that Pnet have consistently said t o many of us there is no end tyo this in prospect and cannot offer a date when this situation might change. Perhaps you may regeret the change back before too long!

creativecowell
Hooked

Thanks for the info. Has this been reported to Ofcom? I'd say it was pretty poor service for them not to even offer a date that this should be fixed by. 

Anon
Pro

It has been reported to OFCOM, but they do not deal with individual complaints, but I hope they get the message and act when many of us complain.

Also some of us have made formal complaints to Pnet and received letters saying in writing that they "cannot unsuspend this at this time, and that we are working hard to rectify this as soon as possible". But no date in prospect.

Just to point out they have been saying that they are working hard to resolve the problem as soon as possible for several months, well when they were prepared t o admit they had a problem at all.

If you read these threads you will see many of the same issue, many of the same reply and many times that they cannot offer a date for the issue to be resolved.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @creativecowell, I am sorry for the issues you have experienced.

I am afraid this is something that needs investigating. The department whom I need to speak with is outside of their office hours therefore I will pick this up in the morning and update you by the end of the day tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

creativecowell
Hooked

Thank you.

creativecowell
Hooked

Fix

Just want to say that I was rather impressed with the level of customer service I received on this issue. Satss called me this morning to explain the problem with my account, and that I'd need to set up a new one - so i then received another call at a later time of my choosing as I am at work today to set up my new account. I'm not being charged for the line rental as a good will gesture and as a result of being a 'new customer' am also getting the new customer price, so saving £6.99 per month. 

Thank you Smiley 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @creativecowell,

Thank you for your kind words, I'll make sure that this is passed on to @Satss and the advisor that you spoke to to set up the new account.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

Pity they can't or won't sort out the rest of the mess they have placxed some of us in.