cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount being taken

Haffoc
Grafter

Wrong amount being taken

I recently signed up for a new contract on a discounted price but this is not reflected in the amount you are taking from me. 

The new price was due to start 20 August yet for both August and September you have billed me the old pre-renewal price.

Would someone please take ownership of this problem and look into it as my tickets are going unanswered. 

Username is .

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Wrong amount being taken

Sorry to see discounts haven't been applied as part of the offer you agreed to back in July.

Leave this with me and I'll look in to what's happened, issue the appropriate refunds and ensure the discounts are correct moving forward.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Further to my previous response, I've provided an update via the ticket on your account.

Your discounts should be correct moving forward and I've issued refunds against the 2 invoices that were missing the discounts.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Haffoc
Grafter

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.