cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment plan.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

@LordFoul 

Thanks. 🤞

tijara33
Pro

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

@LordFoul 

Could I ask you 1 more favour?

Question #195765636 is also open which contains my agreed discounts for the odd occasion when I get billed. Could you copy them into the main question & then 195765636 can be closed? The call plan discount needs to be increased to £3.50 as the monthly charge has just increased.

Enjoy your w/e!!😀

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @tijara33,

Thanks for coming back to me.

That's no worry, I've done that for you. We can still see tickets after they close however I appreciate your reasoning. The call plan was put into place previously but I'll need to check it and rectify accordingly once the current issue is resolved.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

Hi @LordFoul 

Yet again, my sincere thanks. I'll now leave you in peace & wait for things to resolve themselves. A few more months of free Plusnet will be most welcome!🤣