cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment plan.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

Hi @tijara33,

Thanks for getting in touch again.

I'm sorry to hear of the latest issue and apologise for any frustration this has caused you.

I have looked into this and have responded here.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

@LordFoul 

And so the shambles continues for another week. I have now received an email demanding the amount owed for the 2 Nov bill & asking me to phone PN to settle.

I've just done this after the ususal long wait. However, the young lady told me that I am not allowed to settle my account as it isn't showing on her system. So do I pay my bill or not? Why not just add it onto my Dec bill?

Could someone PLEASE sort out this shambles once & for all?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @tijara33,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I know this has been going on for a while for you so i can only apologise for the latest issue and promise to get this working.

It does appear the Direct Debit set up has crossed with the due payment timescale so technically the two activation and due dates have missed each other. This should then result in an overdue payment showing, however this would only apply once systems have updated to reflect a late payment. At this stage it will require monitoring on the assumption that the process applies despite the billing issues experienced previously.

I'll monitor this for the next couple of days to see whether anything is showing on your account. I'm not in between Friday this week and Monday next week however I anticipate it should update before then, if not I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, if you need to contact me on this issue for any reason, please can you do so here.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

Thanks yet again for picking up my problem & for updating the long outstanding question, to which I have replied.

For the sake of the readers of this forum, the supprt on here is excellent whereas via the phone it's patchy at best. The young lady this morning seemed totally disinterested as to whether or not I should ever pay my bill.

I will update further when or if I ever receive my bill.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your kind comments, @tijara33. It's nice to hear we're 'holding the fort' as they say. It's not so great hearing about your perceived lack of customer service experience however, so apologies for this.

You can always continue to contact us here. We are striving to improve our customer service experience so hopefully your next experience should be better.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

Yesterday I was able to pay my bill & it was correct!! Fingers x for next month!

Thanks again for all your help sorting out this problem.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries @tijara33, I'm glad to hear it. One less thing to worry about, as they say.

It all looks in order so I've responded to your ticket too, thanks for your kind words there too.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul

Thanks for the further update. I have added 1 further request to the open question.

Cheers.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've sorted that for you, @tijara33.

As always, come back to me if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

You really are the best. Is there any way that I can express my thanks to your senior management because without your assistance I would be tearing out the few remaining strands of my hair!!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for your kind words @tijara33, I'll make sure that this is passed on to @LordFoul !

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

I see that my bill is again incorrect. I assume that, as promised, someone is adjusting it to the correct amount before my credit card is charged?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @tijara33,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I had a look at your account on Monday and sent you an update via the ticket. I can't access the account just now however the ticket does advise how I'm monitoring the issue.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

Many thanks. I have replied & expressed my disbelief at this ongoing shambles. As I say in my reply I have also contacted the Daily Mail as they reported today on a similar case. Hopefully this may spur😩 your IT department to finally extract their digits!

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @tijara33,

I understand your disappointment and apologise once again for the ongoing issue. I assure you that we do take your complaint seriously, it's not an ideal situation I know.

I'll keep monitoring this, as previously advised. We are working on this issue so hopefully will resolve it soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks - LF