cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment plan.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

My bill has arrived & as expected is wrong. I've just spent 30 minutes on the phone trying to sort it out & was put back on hold. During the hold I was cut off!!! I am now back in the queue & my patience is rapidly running out. Will someone please cancel my bill & start again?

tijara33
Pro

Re: Wrong amount 4 months backdated bill actioned on direct debit with no chance to set up payment p

After another lengthy phone call it would appear that this problem is nearly resolved. It will be confirmed no later than Saturday. Apparently, now that Plusnet have sorted out their software problems, affected customers are being billed in small groups in case of any further [-Censored-]-ups!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Glad to hear this is getting resolved for you @tijara33.

Give us a yell you need any further assistance.

Thanks.

tijara33
Pro

@Mads .

Unfortunately this morning I haven't received the call which I was promised with details of my refund & future billing amounts. I am getting progressively frustrated with the amount of my time & effort it is taking to find out exactly what is going on.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi there @tijara33,

Apologies for the late callback, I can see you have also been in touch by phone this afternoon.

I've looked into this and can advise you that my colleague Stephen has assured me he will be in touch later today.

Please do not hesitate to come back to us here if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

tijara33
Pro

@LordFoul 

Yes, I eventually got through. Fingers x for some good news later today.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

That's great to hear @tijara33.

Let us know if you don't hear anything or need any further assistance.

Thanks – LF

tijara33
Pro

Stephen, who was dealing with my account problems, is now on leave. Before he went, he assured me that I would receive a series of emails containing details of my promised refunds. I also require confirmation of my future monthly charge for my broadband (it should be £8.99) & I also want to pay for my line rental saver, otherwise I am going to be paying the monthly fee which obviously I do not want to do.

I get the impression that there is a serious disconnect between your staff who deal directly with your customers, who are excellent, & your back room staff who actually do the final arrangement of the customer pricing. I am about to pay a bill which PN agree is too much & yet this seems to be taken for granted & my please for confirmation of my future charges are being ignored.

Whilst the problems with my account haven't been going on as long as Brexit at times it feels like it & I am certainly having to waste a lot of my time trying to get a successful resolution.

Will someone please take hold of this issue & get it sorted PDQ? Thank you.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @tijara33 I am deeply sorry for the on-going issues you have had with your account billing service.

I have taken some time to look into your account and action your request. You can view my notes on this Ticket

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

tijara33
Pro

@Dumbledore Thank you.

The question you raised ( 195160885 ) now mentions a fee of £12.00 yet question (194991909) states quite clearly "I can confirm your Broadband Discount will be be applied on your following invoice. You should be charged £8.99 for the package only." That comment is only 3 days old!

So who is correct or is there yet another proposed fee of what I am now aware? The £8.99 fee was promised last April when I upgraded my service so why do you now suggest £12.00 is the fee?

There is still NO mention of how I can pay my line rental saver. I'm actually starting to get annoyed at this utter & complete shambles & short of looking for another isp I'm at a loss as to what to do.

tijara33
Pro

I have received another update to 194991909 which confirms a monthly broadband fee of £8.99 & as it is apparently impossible for me to pay my line rental saver (?) I will be given a monthly discount of £2.50.

I await my next bill with interest!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @tijara33 

I've read over the ticket and believe that things are now in hand. 

Please let us know how the next invoice looks - hopefully we won't need to make any amendments but we will of course do so if required. 

All the best, 

MoR

tijara33
Pro

Hi @MasterOfReality ,

Thank you. Halloween is fast approaching so if things goes wrong, standby to get haunted!!EvilFunny

Bigfoot1
Hooked

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
tijara33
Pro

@MasterOfReality 

And so the Plusnet shambles continues! I have received my latest bill & it is WRONG! I have been overcharged by £12.00. I called on Sunday & after a long chat I was told that EACH month someone at Plusnet would manually give me a credit because it is IMPOSSIBLE to change my monthly charge! I was also told to cancel my DD & then reinstate it when my next bill arrived. I did as told.

This morning I received an email telling me that my DD was indeed cancelled & to click on a link to set up a neww DD. When I did this my account says that I still have an active DD. Yet another call to Plusnet to set up a new DD & the nameless employee tells me that my DD is still active! I explain so she puts me on hold to talk to Billing. (I thought that I was talking to Billing).

As it stands I'm totally confused as to what is going on & fail to understand why on earth Plusnet can't charge me the correct amount each month. Could someone please sort this out ASAP otherwise I will have no option but to take my account elsewhere?