cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would a staff member help to sort my incorrect bill, please?

teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Would a staff member help to sort my incorrect bill, please?

I have found staff on here very helpful when I've had a problem and since Gandalf helped sort the fiasco  a year ago, would someone help, again, please?

12 months ago I was given a fixed payment offer, inclusive of calls and either someone or the system was unable to cope with it , meaning  wait of four months . Now as the offer soon ends, my bill is once more incorrect.

As expected, because the offer will end mid billing dates, the bill has been broken into two parts; up to the end of offer and onwards. The onwards part , assuming I was stupid enough to want to pay full price, is roughly correct, but out by by several pence ( in Plusnet's favour) for each item, so will need checking.

The fixed monthly price was inclusive of line, broadband and calls and the fair way to charge for the 19  pro rata using the monthly price (ie multiply by 12 and divide by 365 then apportion for 19 days, but, instead an attempt to separate into items was made (oddly taking the calls package from a different dates(why when inclusive ?) . This resulted  in the charge for 19 days of  just line and broadband, being £1 more than the cost of  a complete month for all three items.

As a new term or moving  (I am seriously thinking of another company) will provide more problems ; even more with lrs, according to posts on here, I would appreciate sorting asp, as it will also upset my reward from my bank ,if I have a future negative bill, which did occur last year.

1 REPLY 1
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Would a staff member help to sort my incorrect bill, please?

Where have the helpful staff gone ? A number of us are waiting for a reply.

I have already called billing about my problem, but the person asked for a minute to look at things and then the phone went dead. A call back from me would not reach the same person, but there is no reason why  he couldn't call me.