cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst ever service

Nathchurch123

Worst ever service

Just wanted to say that plusnet have really disappointed me! There customer service so far is awful!
I have been told several times that my broadband will be ready, then told it has only just been sent to suppliers, then 1 hour later told it would be ready today, guess what! Service notice saying there is a problem!!! No more info since.
If this is what it's like before even activating the service, what's the actual service going to be like?
Think I have made a big mistake joining plusnet
Nathan .
14 REPLIES 14
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Worst ever service

You're not migrating from Talk Talk or Sky by any chance are you? Wink
Someone from Digital Care will probably pick this up tomorrow.
I've moved it to Accounts and Billing to try to raise it's profile a little.
BTW welcome to the forum Nathchurch123 Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Nathchurch123

Moving from sky but according to your cs that's all been done!! Just lie after lie so far with plusnet
Strat
Community Veteran

There is a possibility that Sky are stalling the migration for some reason.
Please give the Digital Care team a chance to resolve this....they are pretty good at it.
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Nathchurch123

I've spoken with sky ( family member work for them) they have allowed migration and have been told this by plusnet!! To be honest I don't see why I should give them any more chances! I will be calling virgin and seeing how quickly they can get me up and running!
Nathchurch123

Wonder if plusnet can restore my faith in them, better not hold my breath!!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about this, I've just called BT to find out what's going on and they've advised there's problems at the exchange. This means that are order details aren't entering the system correctly, hence the delay.
We've been told there's a review date of the 22nd (!) for this order which is completely unacceptable, I'll be calling again this afternoon after confirming what we can do to get this escalated and will post back with details as soon as I have them. I'm sorry that things have happened this way.
Nathchurch123

This is a complete joke! Seems to me that plusnet just pass the buck! I am without Internet now!!! Complete joke!!!! Should have stayed with previous ISP! Never had problems like this!! Promise the earth but dont deliver anything!!!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I seem to read from the reply above that it is a BT problem and not Plusnet, who also not happy with the BT response
and how did you loose your previous broadband, the change over of ISP's are normally seamless
Nathchurch123

Yes it could be a bt problem but if you had had the run around I have from plusnet you wouldn't take much notice of the above reply! I have been told so many different stories! After a while you start to wonder! But thanks for your input
Strat
Community Veteran

Matt is a member of the Digital Care Team and not 'run of the mill CSA' (no disrespect to CSA) and has greater powers and knowledge to get things done.
If he or another of the DC team are on the case I'm confident it will be sorted sooner than later.
Nathchurch123

I hope so! Please excuse my lack of belief at present but if it does get sorted asap I will be the 1st to say thankyou and sing the praises.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm sorry you feel you were given the runaround and I can see why given the different responses you received, however the responses were correct for the time of the query - unfortunately we can only go from the information we have at the time. I apologise for the confusion on ticket 40549900 though, and will continue to chase this for you as I stated earlier - as soon as we have any more information we'll let you know.
Nathchurch123

Thankyou but as I said before I just want this sorted asap! I cannot be waiting days or even weeks. Thanks
Nathchurch123

Matt, thanks for your help but after receiving several mails yesterday saying that my broadband is being processed and will be setup on the 18th, I've had enough! I have asked to cancel order and have sent a ticket! Even though I doubt they will take any notice of my request! Thanks once again