cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worried about my voice line being incorrectly ceased

gary42
Grafter

Worried about my voice line being incorrectly ceased

Could someone take a look at ticket 72056698 which seems to be referring to a failed order to cease my voice line.
I migrated broadband on this line to a SMPF service with another provider and since then keep getting automatic tickets being raised to close my account etc.
I have spoken with the options team who were initially adamant that my voice line was now with TalkTalk but eventually agreed that it was not and all would be OK. (Ticket 71909060)
I also received an email today letting me know that my cancellation request had been placed which would take place on 23rd July.
To be clear I wish my voice line to remain with Plusnet. I'm very concerned about potentially losing my number.
Some reassurance would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary
7 REPLIES 7
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Worried about my voice line being incorrectly ceased

To be clear I wish my voice line to remain with Plusnet
I didn't think that PN did a phone only product, They're all broadband and phone packages...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

James
Grafter

We do if the customer has had both services with us and subsequently moves away broadband.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

?Huh
http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html#talk
Other Information
19.    If you end your Plusnet Broadband service your Plusnet Talk service will also end.

Though that's under the Broadband phone section but I thought 'Plusnet Talk' referred to POTS telephone service.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

We do if the customer has had both services with us and subsequently moves away broadband.
Thanks for the clarification, James.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

James
Grafter

Quote from: w23
?Huh
http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html#talk
Other Information
19.    If you end your Plusnet Broadband service your Plusnet Talk service will also end.

Though that's under the Broadband phone section but I thought 'Plusnet Talk' referred to POTS telephone service.

Pretty certain that's referring to Broadband Phone, but it is a bit confusing.
We definitely have phone only accounts as mine used to be one of them!
gary42
Grafter

I notice now there were 6 or 7 tickets open/closed just before I posted yesterday.
Can I assume all is OK?
Gary
gary42
Grafter

Am I posting in the right forum  Wink
Anyway reading through the ticket responses I'm going to assume all is ok.
Ticket 72057882 says account has been reactivated and downgrade to home phone only account is in progress.
Gary