cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont let is pay my bill

heatherclark54

Wont let is pay my bill

Had a problem paying bill they couldnt take money out of bank and they had a system error its been about 3 weeks and still cant pay the bill it wont come up with payment page and they keep asking for me to pay but i cant anyone able to help
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Wont let is pay my bill

Moderator Note by Dick (Strat)

Topic moved to more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Try this for a quick reply?

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're unable to pay your bill online. It looks like you'll need pay this over the phone by calling 0800 432 0200. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

@Minivanman wrote:

Try this for a quick reply?

Whilst that possibly used to be true, since we've started pulling the community forum posts through the internal lithium systems (about a month ago) just like Facebook & Twitter, we're generally replying in order as they come through.

Sorry to see on this occasion that this post appears to have been pushed back in the queue, possibly related to the post being moved to a different board - I'll get this flagged up internally.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet