cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wondering what type of company ive just signed up to!!!

Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Wondering what type of company ive just signed up to!!!

Last month it was sorry cant change the direct debit date, and so you'll be charged £1.50 for the privilege of picking the day you pay.

This month its the plusnet/pay link is not working so i cant pay online.  Just called the 0800 number to be told by the automated service you don't take telephone payments anymore and that there's a 15min wait on calls.

Any chance you can tell me when i can pay and how? Cant believe i've got another 16months of this ????

6 REPLIES 6
Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Re: Wondering what type of company ive just signed up to!!!

30mins.... thought the reply would be faster on here than over the phone???

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Really sorry to hear you're not happy with your invoice date. We're in the process of testing a new billing system that should come with the ability to change this, but as others will probably mention, it's a work in progress.

Whilst we endeavour to reply to every post on the community forums and social media, unfortunately it's not an immediate support service I'm afraid.

Before you navigate to www.plus.net/pay you'll need to be logged into the Member Centre. If you're still unable to pay online, mind posting a screenshot of what you see? (Remove any confidential or sensitive information as required)

Anoush.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

tried screen shotting. I'm logged in, still not working? Tried adding attachment it doesnt like word.

Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

added screen shot through paint

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

I think the 30mins is standard recorded message - I rang CS on Saturday morning at 07.33 and it told me there was a 30 min wait. In fact it was answered after about 4 mins.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear it's still not working. Our customers have reported that recently to us, I'm reporting this to our incident management team to investigate further. In the meantime, I'd recommend contacting us on 0800 432 0200.

At the moment, there is a 16 minute wait time for Customer Service and also Technical Support. But the queue is fluctuating. Many apologies for any inconvenience caused.

@Mayfly wrote:

I think the 30mins is standard recorded message - I rang CS on Saturday morning at 07.33 and it told me there was a 30 min wait. In fact it was answered after about 4 mins.

I believe that updating the IVR with the current queue is a manual process.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet