cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will someone tell me what the hell is going on

zetecrob62

Will someone tell me what the hell is going on

I just checked my bank on line and have found that 2 payments have been taken using my debit card.
1 payment for £11.25 for "Line Rental".
1 payment for £11.48
Which was supposed to be taken via direct debit on or just after 30/06.
Qoute:
* Advance notice of your Direct Debit payment *
Dear ............................,
This advance notice is to let you know that a payment of £11.48, for your
Plusnet Internet account will soon be taken, on or after 30/06/2010. This
email is for your information only, as no action is necessary on your part
to complete this payment.
Un-qoute:
Also what is the 11.49 for, i signed up for the plusnet value broadband at 6.49 per month which should be 4.99 per month because i signed up before the 8th of July!
Then i get this message.
There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.
We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved.
Will someone please tell me what is going on!
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Will someone tell me what the hell is going on

I would guess that the £11.48 charge is £6.49 for Value broadband + £4.99 P & P for the router, but this needs to be checked by Plusnet staff who have access to your account details. The Comms team who monitor the forums will be around from Monday. You would need to ring the CSC (24x7) if you want an earlier response.
However if you look in Account Details in the member centre, you should find a list of invoices under View Transactions, and clicking any invoice number should show a detailed record of charges made.
If the pricing is wrong your options are to raise a ticket via the Help Assistant (click Billing and Payment then I have been billed incorrectly), ring the CSC or wait for the Comms team.
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Will someone tell me what the hell is going on

zetecrob62,
Sorry for a delayed reply from us here. To clarify, the way in which your payment were set up means that we signed you up for a £6.49 per month subscription account then applied discounts of £1.50 to each month to bring the total down to £4.99. However it looks like someone forgot to apply the discount to the first payment, apologies for that, I have refunded £1.50 for you.
As spraxyt mentioned the bill breaks down as £11.25 for line rental as per invoice 21329472. Re invoice 21330012 that breaks down to £4.99 for router postage and packing plus £6.49 for broadband subscription.
With regards to the broadband order I can see that did actually go through on the 1st.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team