cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wasn't a bill generated on 9th February?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Why wasn't a bill generated on 9th February?

Glad to hear that @C-A-W, thanks for letting us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
C-A-W
Grafter

A month later and things are still not working properly. There is an open ticket on my account because I am still unable to update the payment details. The bill generated correctly today (9th March) but obviously payment has failed. I made payment via the website on my credit card this morning, but your system hasn't recognised this and I am still being asked for payment.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @C-A-W I am deeply sorry to hear about the on-going issues you have had with your account billing.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by following this link:- https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=187512959

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Lynnwarbo11
Dabbler

I can see this is an old post but similar to problems I'm having. Apparently the problems within plusnet are linked to something called IMT and after much research there seems to indicate a big problem with their billing system software/database and according to the date of your post its not a new one!! In regards to the 'restriction' issue I've currently got a telecommunication ombudsman case. Despite actual restrictions of service occurring plusnet get around this by not calling them restrictions despite account having restrictions placed on them BEFORE day 14 of a failed payment.... yeah I don't understand how this can happen either. I can only suggest that any customers having issues to make a formal complaint to the ombudsman otherwise companies seem to be able treat customers with little respect... And they do...
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Lynnwarbo11,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with our services. I can see that you have spoken to our support team earlier today regarding this matter as per the ticket update here, however if there is anything further that you wish to discuss with us then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
C-A-W
Grafter

I've reached an equilibrium with my account - the system won't let me update the payment details held on the account, but bills are being generated now so I've given up worrying about it and just wait for the bill and pay it manually.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @C-A-W

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry you are still experiencing issues with your account.

I appreciate that this must be frustrating and we will continue working to resolve this as quickly as possible.