cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why wasn't a bill generated on 9th February?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Why wasn't a bill generated on 9th February?

We're still not seeing that on our end I'm afraid.

I'll check this tomorrow to see if it's gone through

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
C-A-W
Grafter

Well it's gone through on my card so Plusnet have taken the money. Please do let me know as soon as possible how this can be resolved. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm afraid it's still not showing on our end.

So we can investigate further can you add a copy of your online statement for the card to the ticket I've raised here.

It needs to meet the below criteria

• Be a true copy of an original sent to you by the bank, printed from a statement machine, or downloaded from internet banking
  • It must display your bank sort code and account number
  • Show all transactions from and for 14 days following
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
C-A-W
Grafter

Thank you for raising the ticket so I can attach a copy of my online statement showing the transaction.

There is a problem because at the moment the transaction is only showing as a recent transaction and is not included in an online statement in the form you have requested because the relevant statement has not been generated.

I'll contact my credit card company and see if they can help.

C-A-W
Grafter

Actually, there is no way I can show you a statement which meets the criteria

• Show all transactions from and for 14 days following

because I only made the payment three days ago.

So what do you want? Should I wait for another 11 days? Can you guarantee that you will not cut off the phone line for non payment by then?

C-A-W
Grafter

And looking again at it again, what does 'from and for 14 days following' even mean? Is there something missing from the middle of this sentence?

C-A-W
Grafter

OK, this is the reply I've attached to the ticket

"I have requested a statement showing the 12 February transaction from my credit card company but it will not arrive before Tuesday 19 February at the earliest. Please would you confirm that the phone line will not be cut off while I am waiting for this statement."

C-A-W
Grafter

I'm getting too stressed over this so I've given up and phoned to make a payment directly over the phone on a different card. I'll worry about getting a refund on my original payment a different day.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies for any stress caused it's certainly not our intention.

If the money doesn't come back to the card you used to make the initial payment then let us know

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
C-A-W
Grafter

I'm ready to cry. I just got an automated phone call from Plusnet telling me that my account is overdue. I have posted a reply to the ticket on my account, saying that I have paid once on my credit card and then made a second payment by phone on my debit card which has been authorised by my bank but not collected by Plusnet.

It is impossible for me to pay this bill. All I am trying to do is to make sure that my elderly, severely disabled and recently widowed mother's phone is not cut off.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @C-A-W,

I sincerely apologise for the issue with your account.

After contacting a member of our billing team it would appear that we need to speak to a member of the Billing Data Integrity team but I'm afraid they are out of office until Monday. This is due to your account likely being affected by an open incident (IMT-2590) where account actions are queued up rather than processing / processed.

I'm keeping a hold of your account to ensure we get in touch with them when they return to office.

With regards to restrictions being applied, every account has a 14 day grace period before they are applied. However, we will monitor the account to ensure no restrictions are applied.

Once we have identified the issue and resolved it, we can then refund you one of the payments that have been taken incorrectly.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
C-A-W
Grafter

Thank you. 

C-A-W
Grafter

"With regards to restrictions being applied, every account has a 14 day grace period before they are applied. However, we will monitor the account to ensure no restrictions are applied." The reason I am worried about restrictions is that I was told that restrictions had been applied to my broadband account last week before the bill had even been generated, so I am not confident that your system is dealing with my account appropriately.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

I appreciate your concern @C-A-W,

As we are monitoring the account, should the restrictions be applied we will remove them. If you notice any restrictions before we do, please let us know so we can remove them as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
C-A-W
Grafter

I have just received one of your creepy automated phone calls to say that payment has been made on my account, and it seems that both of the card payments have now been collected.