Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the change?

FIXED
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Why the change?

Been having trouble with my phone line and broadband since the beginning of last March and to be fair with plusnet they have reimbursed me in full for March, April and May. Now however and despite acknowledging I still have a problem with both only the broadband element of my bill has been refunded. Why?

The line is obviously faulty with no caller ID and a download speed of well under 1mbps. Both services share the same line, so why the line rental charge which of course is the lions share of the bill. Paying up front for a service I do not get is one thing, not getting a refund for not getting it is quite frankly, outrageous.

I appreciate fully that BT is the main player here but I'm also aware that plusnet themselves must be recovering fees from them for a service not provided to their customers and quite honestly, I'm starting to feel that I have a poor solicitor (plusnet) acting on my behalf with an incompetent if well meaning barrister (BT)  

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
1 REPLY 1
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Why the change?

Fix

Seems that when it come to refunds you have to talk to the right people. Go to accounts as I did on this occasion and they seem only able to give limited refunds whereas when I was passed through to technical support they said they would authorise a full refund for the month.

Fingers crosses it goes through.   

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville