Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the billing team not resolved?

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Why the billing team not resolved?

I have no bill yet since October. The tickets get closed itself. Billing team never resolved or look into my billing yet. Still waiting for November 22nd bill. Very frustrated and rather angry & annoyed as PN seem don't bother to act or look into my billing issues problem. I don't want no more EXCUSE they are looking into this but WHEN? I need my billing issues to get it fixed NOW!

8 REPLIES 8
andy19791
Grafter

Re: Why the billing team not resolved?

Exactly the same problem, haven't had my bill from 7th October raised a ticket on the 14th October(and many more since)with"we'll look into it" and a bunch of internal messages saying pass over to billing still nothing my account also says my next bill is due 7th October and i haven't been billed since so I'm guessing when plusnet ever get round to sorting this they will back bill me for all the months THEY have not billed me for. I was wondering if the OMBUDSMAN would be able to help it seems there is a 8 week wait if problems are not resolved so i may look into that seeing plusnet cannot sort things out.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry for the wait for this being fixed. I've checked and two separate issues are affecting you both. Work still needs to be done but both issues have high priority and will be resolved soon, I'm sorry that we're not able to be any more specific than that. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@adamwalker

There is no bill yet since Nov 22nd and it now almost a month late for PN not to resolved my billing issues. These are getting a joke now as no ones seem bothered pick up last ticket for weeks now. My next billing due next on Dec 22nd, I reckon will end up two months with no bills till after xmas in January. If Plusnet don't resolved my billing issuies by Jan 22nd 2019 then I will logged a complaint to ombudsman to act against Plusnet.

https://www.ombudsman-services.org/providers/plusnet

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @goldenfibre,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that, I appreciate this has caused you concern. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have looked into this for you and have sent a response here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@LordFoul I am sorry but no bills for Nov 22nd, Dec 22nd and possible Jan 22nd for the new bill are likely to be in March 22nd as was being told are unacceptable because there could be missing referral scheme with broadband discount plus line rental saver could be missing. I think it so disgusting and disgraceful for PN not be able to sort out my billing issues since October with no time dates of given. Why wait for at least 4 months to be fixed is a joke!

You gave me no choice PN but I will raised my complain to an ombudsman about my billing issues since the change of billing system with no fault of mine with a possible large bill come to haunt me in March 22nd if still not fixed before that date because I am facing stressed out and worry about my future bill (large bill if referral scheme, broadband discount and line rental saver haven't applied).  Plusnet should waive all charges until the bills is fixed.

Not happy at all. I will be leaving PN when my contract has finished will not going to renewal it, I taking my service to elsewhere because I am no longer have faith in PN to resolved my billing issues. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.

We are doing everything possible to fix this but I'm afraid it isn't a simple solution

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I'm afraid it isn't a simple solution - then why the billing team hired someone who can fix it as it sound like someone whoever mess up the billing issues isn't experience enough to do this job?

I just don't get it at all because why is Plusnet suspension my account won't let me pay the bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@goldenfibre - When I first read reply No. 7 I took from it that Plusnet know what the issue is, I was in fact tempted to post at the time to ask what it was but I suspected I'd have been wasting my time so thought better of it.

As I have mentioned before, writing software is not a trivial undertaking and usually takes longer and costs more than the initial estimations. But from what is being experienced here within the Fora the system appears to be fundamentally flawed implying that the pre-release testing wasn't as rigorous as it should have been and or all use cases weren't implemented / tested. Either way the software should never have been released.