cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why should I remain a Plusnet customer?

gamekeeper

Why should I remain a Plusnet customer?

Had a call today to upgrade my package only to be told that the Unlimited Fibre option is only available to new customers!! (6 months free).
As a longstanding Plusnet customer surely they should be looking at retaining their existing customer (& not ripping them off) as well as gaining new customers.
Maybe time to vote with my feet & go elsewhere.
6 REPLIES 6
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Why should I remain a Plusnet customer?

Give the Customer Options Team a call to discuss available deals. They may be able to offer something you find attractive.
David
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The call you received may not have been someone from our Customer Options Team, however like spraxyt has advised, I'd recommend giving them a call on 0800 013 2632.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
gamekeeper

Yep, gave the team a call - 35 minutes waiting on the phone - absolutely ludicrous service!!!
Still no further forward.
nadeem73
Dabbler

I'm in same dilema.
I don't understand why companies do that if i don't get benefits of new customer then i don't want to be tied to new 18 month contract either
I've not rang COT yet. Let me know how you got on
rewardloyaltyno

I've just seen all the price hikes planned-oh for the good old original plusnet.
looks like I'll be having to move.
Interestingly my bank has opened a loyalty account - the benefits increase the longer you've been with them. A breath of eresh air and common sense
Really we should all start swapping about but what a bore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of course plusnet could start doing right by its customers again. (and stop paying that fat guy adverts on the telly could save us all a few pence too)
I'm gonna be sad to go, and i wanted to support sheffield.
ah well
mkpike
Dabbler

Agree on the rip off!  I was paying £10 per month for 0.5MB to 2.3Mb speeds which subsidised new customers who got faster speeds for little or nothing.
I joined when nobody knew of PlusNet - loyalty is worth nothing  to them.