cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why lie to me customer options ?

greenfrog

Why lie to me customer options ?

Yesterday i called up  customer options to ask if the £2.99 for 12 months offer was for new customers only. As my line rental saver is about to expire i was looking for a better deal. Unfortunately the offer is only for new customers but customer options told me if i sign up for 2 years with line rental saver then i could be offered the package for £4.49 over 2 years so i said go ahead with that then. Anyway to cut a long story short, today i logged into my account to see that the £4.49 offer is only for 12 months. Why, when i was told on numerous occasions that it was guarenteed for 2 years. I don't like being lied to or at the very least misled for want of a better word. Can someone please look into this for me ?
Undecided
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Why lie to me customer options ?

Hi there,
Sorry to hear if you've been informed that, I'm going to get the call listened to and once I've done that I'll update you.
Chris
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I've had the call listened to and you're spot on your were offered this at 24 months, apologies this was not applied to your account.
It's not something that we do actually offer, but as you have been offered this we'll honour the discount.
Your discount will now run for the 24 month period.
Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.
Chris
greenfrog

Thank you very much Chris for looking into this for me, it is very much appreciated. I thought i was going mad for a moment (don't answer that, lol)
I can be a happy PN customer again. Muchos Gracias.  Smiley