cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is plusnet still ripping me off?

choppy
Dabbler

Why is plusnet still ripping me off?

Why am I still being charged twice for my (your) service??? 

Having complained previously about paying for my account, TWICE at the same time and date each month I eventually got to talk to someone who assured me he knew how to fix it and that I would receive a credit for the overpayments.

Well, guess what, I received a credit note for that month (June) BUT NONE OF THE PREVIOUS months, and now, having checked my account I find that nothing has changed.....  I am still paying for the service TWICE EVERY MONTH. By my reckoning I am in credit for the next 12 months.

Sort it out, I appreciate that we are not talking huge amounts but the service is appalling 

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Why is plusnet still ripping me off?

Hi @choppy sorry to see you've been getting double billed on your mail only account for so long.

I'll make sure the duplicate payments are all refunded back to you and I'll be discussing this with our billing team (Once the person I need to speak to is back off break) to get to the bottom of why this is happening and ensure it's resolved moving forward.

I'll be back in touch later today once I've had chance to look in to this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet